published May 20th, 2018
This page explains what data we collect from you and what we use it for. Past versions of this page are available on GitHub.
In the rest of the page, “Google Payments data” refers to orders and earnings data available to your account at payments.google.com, and “the extension” refers to Analytics for Google Payments.
Here is what we will never do with your data:
- we will never send or store your Google Payments data with our own or any other servers
- we will never modify your Google Payments data
- we will never retain your Google Payments data (or access to that data) after the extension is uninstalled
Here is what we may do with your data:
- we may store your Google Payments data on computers that you install the extension to
- we may allow Sentry to store aggregated information on errors you encounter while using the extension
- we may allow MailChimp to store your email (if provided during setup) for the purpose of sending you emails regarding the extension